My Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection

Thursday 18 January 2018

in
charlotte tilbury lipstick collection swatches

If you have been following my blog for any length of time then you probably know that my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick obsession is real. I am back on YouTube and wanted to share this video with you, swatching my full collection!
charlotte tilbury pillow talk valentine lipstick collection swatches

Valentine, Pillow Talk

For those of you who are wondering... my Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection is as follows:

Kim KW (my review here)
Bitch Perfect (my review / tutorial)
Pillow Talk (my review here)
So Marilyn (my review here)
Penelope Pink
Red Carpet Red (my review / tutorial)
Sweet Stiletto Lip Gloss (my review / tutorial)
Kidman's Kiss
The Queen (my review here)
Opium Noir
Valentine (my review here)
Electric Poppy
Very Victoria (my review here)

Some of these I purchased myself. Some were sent for PR. Some were gifts. My all time favourite Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick is Bitch Perfect. I think it is just the prettiest peachy nude and it is a strong contender to be worn on my wedding day. Overall I think her lipsticks have a wonderful creamy formula, and fantastic pigmentation. Her KISSING formula is so glossy and pretty, and her Matte Revolution formula does not feel drying at all.

You can also read about my trip to her flagship store in London here.

charlotte tilbury the queen lipstick collection swatches

The Queen

Rather than post a photo of me wearing each lipstick I thought you may enjoy seeing the video that I did featuring each lipstick:



Have you tried her lipsticks? Which is your favourite?

Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks retail for $39 CAD and can be purchased online, and at Nordstrom and Holt Renfrew.

As mentioned, some lipsticks were sent for PR, some were purchased, and some were gifts. My obsession is entirely real. Just ask any of my friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment