Urban Decay Square One Grand Opening

Sunday 4 December 2016

in
urban decay square one

A few days ago I had the amazing opportunity to check out the Urban Decay Square One (Mississauga, Ontario) location before it opened to the general public. I had so much fun at their Influencer Cocktail getting to know some other Canadian beauty creators and learning more about a brand that I have been using for years. Keep reading for some info about the store, and lots of pictures from the event!

This flagship store in Square One is the 2nd Urban Decay store to open in Canada, after an opening in Vancouver a few months ago. This 1300 square foot store is located in the South Expansion of the mall, just down the "street" from Holts, and a whole bunch of other high end stores. The Urban Decay store is directly across from the Starbucks, and wow is it pretty!

Knowing that Mississauga is pretty out of the way of downtown Toronto, their PR team was smart enough to offer a party bus leaving downtown heading straight to the event. I really appreciated a fun, comfortable ride to Mississauga because as a Scarborough girl, Square One is far! Now, is Mississauga is a bit out of the way for you, no worries, their team was saying that they are looking to expand to more locations including hopefully one in Toronto! In the mean time you will have to make the trek to Square One to get ahold of a bunch of exclusive shades of your favourite products! I was probably the most excited about their exclusive Vice lipsticks, but they had a whole bunch of Moondust shadows that were divine.

Now... on to the event!

urban decay square one

urban decay square one

We had the chance to decorate our own sugar cookies!

urban decay square one blogger event

urban decay square one blogger event

urban decay toronto mississauga store

We had the chance to have customized graphiti style Naked 2 or 3 palettes! Since I have all of the Naked palettes I decided to get 2 because 3 was gifted to me by my boyfriend, and I wanted to give my mom my original palette, because lets be real, nobody needs two Naked 2s.

urban decay toronto mississauga store

Our amazing artist!

urban decay toronto mississauga store

urban decay canada store

Probably the coolest mirror pic I have ever taken.

urban decay canada store

Funny story, I didn't like the shirt I was wearing that day, so I went to the Path in downtown Toronto, stopped at Reitmans, and grabbed a new one! Also on my eyes is the original Naked palette.

~trendy edgy mirror pic~

urban decay canada store

urban decay canada store

Urban Decay Top 10 Essentials.

urban decay canada store

urban decay canada store

One bag for purchases and one bag for swag!

urban decay square one blogger event swag bag

The Swag Bag

In our swag bag we received a large powder brush (not pictured because it was being played with!), two Vice lipsticks, four Moondust eyeshadows, a blush, and a tank top. This tank top is so so soft and comfy. I've been home sick the last two days (ugh I feel like I have been sick for a week-- I was sick last week, better for a few days and now sick again)and have been wearing my favourite Lulus and this tank. I included the palette in the swag bag even though *technically* it wasn't in the bag... it was gifted to us at a station.

I had so much fun at the event, but of course, pictures can only tell so much about an event. This month I am doing a weekly rendition of Vlogmas because my dad-to-day usually isn't interesting enough to make a vlog out of. So instead I am doing a bit of vlogging every day to make a weekly video! My time at the Urban Decay store will be in my first weekly vlog which will go live on Wednesday night! Click here to subscribe to my channel & to make sure you don't miss it. Also in the vlog I will be walking my dog.

Have you visited a standalone Urban Decay store? What did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment