TOO FACED | Christmas 2016 Stocking Stuffers

Monday 5 December 2016

in
too faced christmas in new york

Okay so if you read my blog or watch me on YouTube you will know that my love for Too Faced is real. And while their selection of holiday palettes always gets a healthy amount of attention, I also wanted to share with you some of their smaller goodies-- perfect for Secret Santas with friends, or to pop in somebody's stocking this Christmas! Keep reading for some mini reviews, and some photos that I am really proud of :)


When I am looking for the perfect stocking stuffer, or small gift for a friend, I am looking for something that doesn't break the bank, but is still something full of joy to give and receive. By that I mean, pretty packaging, something perhaps a bit unique, something they maybe wouldn't buy for themselves, but at the same time is something they would actually possibly use. The right combination of useful and pretty, if you would.

too faced christmas in new york

Christmas In New York Ornaments

First off, you can hang these on your tree. Who wouldn't love a tree decked out in beauty minis? These retail for $12 USD / $15 CAD. The mini Melted Liquid Lipstick is in the shade "Melted Berry", while the Lip Injection is in the clear shade. Additionally you can pick up a mini Better Than Sex mascara to trim your tree with. I think these would be such a sweet way to address a larger gift-- they have a little "To/From" label on the side. 

too faced christmas in new york merry kisses sweet cheeks

Naughty Kisses & Sweet Cheeks

These three sets come packaged in a festive box, retailing for $36 USD/$45 CAD. You can either gift the box of three to somebody special, or break it up into three smaller gifts. See, again these little boxes also have their own "To/From" on the back. Buying gifts for all of your friends can get expensive over the holidays. Gifting one of these little sets to a friend is a nice way to show you care with out breaking the bank. And the best part? You can totally keep one for yourself. Their "Baby Love" blush is in their permeant, full size collection. However "Crazy in Love" and "Dream Lover" appear to be exclusive to this set. All three of the lip injection shades are in the permeant collection. I love these blushes, however was not a big fan of the lip injections. I found them quite tingly on the lips, though I find almost any plumpening agent to be too tingly on me-- not really my thing. That being said I know pouty lips are super on trend right now and that most people are not as sensitive as I am to these. I would probably keep the purple set for myself because finding a nice purple blush isn't easy. :)

too faced christmas in new york melted candy cane

Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in "Candy Cane"

Let's start with the most important thing about this lipstick: it tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Okay now that we have that out of the way, you can see how pretty it looks when worn in my video here. It feels so light on the lips, lasts for hours, and really adds a pop of colour to your look without being a super traditional bold red. I love this pink-red and how comfortable it feels on my lips. I purchased this for a Secret Santa I am participating in and I know the receiver will love it! This retails for $21 USD / $25 CAD.

too faced christmas in new york let it glow

Let It Glow

This Sephora exclusive set contains a mini blush, bronzer, highlighter and heart shaped brush. Retailing at $25 USD/ $32 CAD. I think this would be my exact definition of a "full of joy" stocking stuffer. It is affordable, comes with some good sized deluxe minis in very wearable shades, and oh my gosh that packaging! I haven't decided if I will be gifting this set, or keeping it for myself, but I know that either way it is so sweet! I have the full size of this blush and it is one of my favourites!

What little treats have caught your eye for gifting this year? I would love to hear about it!


More Too Faced Christmas In New York Posts:


Products provided for my review, opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment