#Goals (2016 Edition)

Thursday 1 September 2016

in

Where did this year go? How is it already September? Is Christmas really so soon? Something about seeing summer come to an end and the calendar flip to September really motivated me to set out some goals for myself and for my blog for the remainder of the year.  I wanted to set goals that will motivate me to strive for more but that were also something that I can achieve if I put my mind to it-- meaning losing 50 lbs, gaining 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers and also making Chanel, Dior and Burberry's PR list in one go isn't exactly what I had in mind. If you want to see what I am actually working towards, keep reading!
Blog #Goals

By the end of 2016 I would like to have 15,000 friends on Instagram, 1000 friends on Twitter, and 1000 friends on YouTube.  Currently I am at 10,000 on Instagram, 800 on Twitter and 260 on YouTube.

I would like to begin to work with two more of my favourite brands (such as Burberry, Chanel, Dior, Stila, Urban Decay, Benefit, Tarte, NARS, Becca, Nudestix, etc.).

I would like to do a few sponsored Instagram posts.

I would like to purchase a ring light, and an additional lens for my camera.

Personal #Goals

I would like to lose 15 lbs. I would like to drink more water and green tea, and less Diet Coke.

I would like to pack my lunch four times per week.

I would like to increase the ratio that I save my money at, to prepare for my move out this spring.

I would like to find a few unique pieces to set aside for my apartment

What are some of your goals between now and the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment