You Deserve A Treat | FREE Quickie Services at THE TEN SPOT*

Monday 8 August 2016

in

Have you ever driven by a shop so many times, thought about going, and then always had something get in the way? Well that's basically what THE TEN SPOT has been for me.  I drive by their Leslieville location almost every morning on the way to work, and now I finally have an excuse to stop by.


On Wednesday THE TEN SPOT will be celebrating their 10th anniversary.  To celebrate, all locations are offering free quickie manis, pedis or waxes between 11 am and 7 pm.  To make the celebration all about giving back, they are also partnering with Dress for Success affiliates across Canada.

Guests are encouraged to donate unopened makeup or beauty products, gently used business accessories (black shoes or purses), or a monetary donation to help empower women to achieve economic independence.  THE TEN SPOT was founded by Kristen Wood when she was only 24 years old.  I always love to see women lead businesses giving back to women.

There will be giveaways at each location, including a Dermalogica kit given to the first 20 guests at each location, so get there early!

I'm looking forward to dropping by their Annex location over my lunch break on Wednesday to get a quick mani or pedi for my first taste of THE TEN SPOT.  I will be sharing my experience live on my Instagram Story (so make sure to check it out by following me here), and will also do a follow up blog post about my experience.

What a great way to try out a new place!  Can't wait to report back to you guys!

Also-- sorry for my lack of posts over the last week.  I was on vacation with my boyfriend and really just focusing on us enjoying time, unplugged, together.  While we didn't go far, it was so good for us to have some time dedicated to us reconnecting after a busy summer.

*I was asked to help promote this event by the brand. All opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment