Nip + Fab Skin Care Introduction*

Wednesday 24 August 2016

in
nip and fab review

Testing skin care is always a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me. When it arrives I am always so excited, but when it rolls around time to try I always am a bit worried that it won't go well with my skin.  I've never really had a reaction, but still, it scares me a bit. I've been testing out these products and am happy to be reporting back with good results!


Nip + Fab is a skin care brand that I have noticed for sale in the "end cap" section of some Shoppers Drug Marts.  Their price point it what I would describe as "mid range drugstore" with most items in the $15 range (give or take).

Glycolic Instant Fix Mask

This clear gel mask has a mild scent and applies to the skin smoothly and evenly.  A little bit goes a long way-- and it is easy to remove after you are done.  I recommend keeping this mask in the fridge because it feels so good applied cool!  I found that this didn't really feel like anything on my skin, and left my skin feeling hydrated and clear.  I have used it a few times over the last few weeks and have been quite happy with it.

Gycolic Scrub Fix

I have been really enjoying this grapefruit scented scrub over the last few weeks! It isn't too abrasive, but it leaves my skin feeling fresh and bright.  Something about the scent and formula leaves me feeling like I have really cleaned up my face after a long day in the sun this summer! 

Gycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel

This product is unlike anything else in my collection.  It was much more gentle than I expected it to be, and once it was on my face and I was in bed I didn't really notice that it was on.  When I woke up in the morning I removed the excess with a wipe (I was a bit too generous the night before!) and again my skin looked and felt brighter!

nip and fab revew

Glycolic Instant Fix Mask, Gycolic Scrub Fix, Gycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel

I'm not sure about you, but seeing these products in the drugstore, I just assumed that they would be harsh on my skin. However that was not the case at all! After using each product my skin felt brighter and smoother. My overall favourite was the scrub both because it smells so good, and because it worked well on my skin!

*Products were provided for my review

No comments:

Post a Comment