IPSY | March 2016 Glam Bag

Thursday 17 March 2016

in
ipsy march 2016

This month's IPSY theme is "Hello Spring" and I must say, they did an excellent job.  They have really been stepping up their games lately, and this month was a huge win.  Want to learn more about what I got?  Keep reading!

This month there were two different bags.  One was coral with mint details and the other was mint with coral details.  While I wish I had received the mint bag, the orange one is bright and fun. Honestly both are beautiful.  Can I just have both?  I'm kidding.  The last thing I need is another make-up bag.

Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream

Wow what a mouthful of a name.  I am really excited about this product because I love the line.  I have never tried this specific product before, however it smells lovely and is the perfect size for travel!  One thing I am working on building is a makeup/beauty bag for travel that is as minimal but extensive as possible.  I will be sure to share that with you guys once its ready!

Temptu Warm Glow Bronzer

I don't actually like getting their product in my bags because I don't really wear liquid bronzer or liquid highlighter.  Probably great if you have their airbrush system, but I am just not about to go and spend that kind of money.  It is a little better with the use of a beauty blender.  Hopefully if I keep rating it poorly they won't send it to me any more?

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Fantasy 

Another brand I have not heard of, this product can be used as a blush, highlighter or eye shadow.  I love multi purpose products and think that this could be lovely on my eyes or as a highlight.  Looking forward to playing around with it some more!

Beau Gachis Paris Eyeshadow Brush

I have never heard of this brand before, but I am always happy to receive make-up brushes in my bag. I would say this brush is of good-t-average quality.  Maybe a little less than a Morphe brush?  Over all well made and a great shape for my lid.  It feels pretty soft which I like!

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in "Pink Lust"

I think IPSY was stalking my make-up purchases or something.  So Ipsters could receive this product in "Pink Lust" "Kitten Heels" or "Soft Spoken" and as luck would have it, I have both "Soft Spoken" and "Kitten Heels".  So gold star for giving me the only one I don't own!  This is such a bright pink. Perfect for summer!  I do find this formula a little drying but nothing some proper lip TLC can't overcome.

ipsy march 2016 swatches

Manna Kadar "Fantasy", Temptu Warm Glow Bronzer, NYX "Pink Lust"

I think overall I was most excited about the NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick.  However the Manna Kadar "Fantasy" was my most pleasant surprise.  It swatches so beautifully! Such a lovely colour.

As always if you decide to sign up for IPSY I would love it if you would consider using my referral link.

PS I am hosting a pretty sweet blog giveaway.  You can enter it here. Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment