Caudalie Vinosource Moisture Sorbet Review

Monday 11 May 2015

in

I was first introduced to Caudalie earlier this fall at a Sephora VIB Rouge event where I got to meet one of the brand founders, eat some yummy cheese, drink French wine, and get a mini facial.  In that process I was introduced to this moisturizer, and it has been a staple ever since! I have gone through three or four tubes of this product, and with summer on the way, it is safe to say that I will be keeping this in my skin care routine.



Caudalie is a French skin care brand inspired by beautiful vineyards.  One summer in the 90s the young couple (did I mention that they founders were married?  Or that my heart literally melted hearing about their love story from Bertand?  Or that their skincare line might as well be a product of their love?) took jobs working together at a winery in Bordeaux.  There they learned about the anti-aging properties of the grape vine and grape seeds.  


I love this moisturizer because it keeps my skin hydrated without feeling too heavy.  Since this product is a sorbet, it has a lighter, frothier/whipped texture.  I like that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy.  At first using a lighter product took some getting use to.  However, I have found this especially useful when the weather gets warmer and when you want something lighter.  I like that is absorbs quickly and is easy to wear under make-up.  

I love how natural this brand is, and that it is inspired by both France and wine.  I have used several other of their products and am always happy with them!  

The only downside is that this product is pretty small.  I go through one of these every two months or so.  I wish it was a bit bigger so I didn't feel like I was always buying another one!

What is your current go-to moisturizer?




No comments:

Post a Comment