Essie Topless & Barefoot | Plus Nail Art

Saturday 31 January 2015

in

Let me just say, I have not fallen in love with a nail polish like I have with this one in a very long time.  I have liked other polishes, but I love this one!  Keep reading to see why I love it so much, and a sexy nail art design I tried with it!




In the bottle, this polish appears to be more of a nude-beige.  However, once applied it actually dies more of a nude-pink.  This polish is glossy, and opaque at two coats.  I purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart for about $10.

Wearing this polish makes me feel very feminine and professional.  I think it would be perfect to wear to the office, on a date, or, as you will see, to the gym!


To create this look I used a basecoat (not pictured), Julep's Oxygen Top Coat, Julep's Ta Da drops to help it dry, and a set of Sally Hansen nail studs I picked up for about $8 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

After I applied two coats of Essie's Topless & Barefoot I applied my topcoat.  I decided to know do this as an accent nail.  I quickly used the picking up tool to pick up the top of each stud, and place them in a line on my nail.  Of course this was easier to do on my left hand than my right! 


Final look!


At the gym.


How pretty?


This pretty!

What is your newest favourite polish? I would love to see your nail art designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment