New Essence Nail Polish | Sparkling Sugar and Glitter Jewels

Saturday 23 August 2014

in
Essence has come out with some adorable new polishes in beautiful finishes.  I picked up a baby pink polish in a "sparkling sugar" finish, and a glittery orchid polish in a "glitter jewel" finish.



Thumb: Sparkling Sugar (2 coats)
Left to Right: Sparkling Jewel over a purple, hot pink, and baby pink polish.
Pinkie: Glittering Jewel (2 coats)


I like this colour on its own, but I love it over the deep purple.  It reminds me of the nights sky in the most beautiful way.  On its own it has a similar base to Julep Love/Katherine, but with more of purple lean.  The purple glitter chunks add some fun too.


The Sparkling Sugar polish has a finish similar to Julep Stardust polishes.

These polishes retail for $1.99 and given their price have a fantastic wear time.  I don't often buy Essence nail polishes, but these new finishes were too beautiful to pass up!  I can't wait to wear the Sparkling Sugar on its own.

What beauty steals have you picked up lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment