New at The Body Shop: Moroccan Argan Oil

Friday 8 August 2014

in
The last time The Body Shop came out with a new line it was their Honeymania line.  I was all over that!  I mean sweet, floral, it was flawless.  While walking through the mall this evening I came across something golden and blue and I instantly knew it was Moroccan Argan Oil.  Finally!  I can't believe it took them this long to get on this trend, but I am so glad they did!

I am a huge fan of anything based around argan oil.  I love it because it is super hydrating and moisturizing.  Currently I use both a shampoo and conditioner based around argan oil.

Needless to say when I saw this collection, I had to pick something up!  And by something I mean I want everything but can only afford something.


The line contains:
Body wash
Body butter
Body scrub
Lip balm
Solid hair oil
Spray oil
Body lotion
Massage bar
Bubble bath


Bonus: Spend $30 and buy this set for $5.  


I purchased the body/hair spray oil and the bubble bath.  I love the warm nutty vanilla scent of the line. While I haven't indulged in the bubble bath yet (waiting for some free time tomorrow night!) I have tried the oil.  I love how it feels applied to my skin.  I can't wait to have a bubble bath and then apply this oil after.  I know that slowly I will collect this whole collection. Not that I need it...but well, it just smells so goo.


The oil applied to my hand.

Will you be picking up anything from this line at The Body Shop?  

No comments:

Post a Comment