Julep | September 2014 Spoilers

Tuesday 19 August 2014

in
Can you believe that the Maven window opens tomorrow?  This month has gone by pretty quick and I can't even believe I am saying that school is actually just around the corner.

As I am sure you have heard last month was pretty insane for Julep mis-haps.  From ladies getting empty boxes, to obscene numbers of random add ons just added to their boxes, to ladies only getting 1 thing they ordered.  The Canada boxes (apparently) shipped first, however it took 12 days from them taking our money to them giving us our shipping info.  My box still has yet to arrive.  I have even heard that despite sending the wrong items and replacing items people chose with odd replacements the they have been refusing refunds.  All I an say is if my box is wrong they will be hearing from me.

On the bright side I got 1900 free Jules for my troubles (as did many others) which means that with what I already have my box this month will be free.

I have found these spoilers floating around the internet:

The September collection is called "The Art Walk Collection" and I don't know about you, but the "poster" looks circa 1995 to me.  (But not in a bad way)








I suspect that regardless of which box you select that you can pick which lip product you get.  That seems to be their trend lately.

It Girl
Mahima - Amber gold creme (Julep sure loves their golds...Sienna...Margot...)
Ryan - Overcast team satin
Fifi - Tea time pink creme

Classic With a Twist
Quinn - Charcoal purple satin
Lupita - Ripe rhubarb creme 

Bombshell
Kirby - Silver jagged glitter top coat
Eliana - Soft denim creme

Boho Glam
Mary Lee - Oxblood satin
Erin - Oyster grey creme

Wow Julep.  This might be the first time that I can actually see myself wearing every colour, and every lip product.  I love lip crayons, so I know picking my box this month will be a challenge!  I might might opt for the entire upgrade. 

So far there are the products I think I am interested in:

Fifi
Quinn
Kirby
Lupita
Mary Lee
Erin 

Plush Pout - Almond Nude
Plush Pout - Aurora Pink

If I don't go for the full upgrade, I could:

Modern Beauty - Almond Nude and Aurora Pink
Add Ons: Fifi, Quinn or Mary Lee, Lupita

Decisions...decisions.  I will let you know when I make up my mind!  In the mean time, what do you think you will order this month?






No comments:

Post a Comment