Sephora: Gifts With Purchase and Points

Sunday 8 June 2014

in

Last week or so Sephora.com had a special offer on for VIB Rouge.  On any order $35 CAD or more you could select 4 of 12 deluxe sized male samples.  I think it was because Father's Day is coming up.  I don't know about you, but my father would never use any of this stuff.  But...I think I can make my boyfriend (who I think we will just call S from here on out) give it a try.  The deal was 3 for him, 1 for you.  However you could also just pick 4 samples for him.  If you are not VIB Rouge then use ode GIFTHIM for 3 deluxe samples.


I picked up a deluxe sample of Prada Candy (honey, caramel, peonies!)  for me.  Technically the Shaveworks "The Cool Fix" is for him.  But not really ;)  I love to put some of it on after I shave my legs.

He got Clinique For Men Face Scrub and Gucci Pour Homme Eau de Toilette described as "bursting with sex appeal and a zest of lemon".  I don't know many guys who would ever actually use a full sized fragrance.  Deluxe samples are great because they are generously sized and come in a pretty package.  So far I have given S two of these.  The other was a Prada cologne that was an add on in a past Luxe Box.



My order came with the standard 3 free samples.  I opted for a Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner, Make Up For Ever HD powder and a set of Urban Decay eyeshadow primers.  This is the greatest of all foil samples- four generous pods, each with a different UD primer.  <3  Perfect for travel.

For the only item that I actually paid for I ordered Urban Decay's Naked Flushed blush/bronzer/highlighter palette.  Expect to see it in an upcoming review!  I love that now it comes in 4 beautiful colours.  


Annnnnnnnnnd points gifts!  These are from a previous order earlier this month (where I ordered a $3 eyeliner sharpener so I could get these two beauties).  NARS lipgloss mini in Orgasm (their signature shade).  It is a beautiful pink-peach with golden shimmer.  The other is a mini roller ball of Elizabeth and James Nirvana in Black.  I love how sexy and masculine it smells.  

I love layering the Black and White perfumes in this line.  However buying both is rather expensive.  I picked up the white rollerball during a triple point promotion and then ordered the black online.  At about the same time I got a fragrance sampler for my birthday which came with a mini Black and a mini White Nirvana.  If you are interested in these two fragrances I would suggest picking them up as points gifts.  It will save you some money, and let you enjoy both of these sexy, beautiful scents.  

I am so happy that in recent months Sephora has had some fantastic 100 point gifts.  I use to only save up for 500 point gifts, but lately I have been so in love with the 100 point options that I have picked up a few.  Keep up the good work, Sephora!



No comments:

Post a Comment