Welcome!

Wednesday 16 October 2013

in
Hello and welcome to my (new!) blog.  I have never tried something like this before, however after following a few different ones, and hearing from my friends how well I know makeup, I have decided to start my own.

Photo Credit: Maple Lead Beauty, Taken on a trip to the Rockies.


I am a 20 year old student living in Toronto with a passion for public policy, photography, and make-up.  Now I know what you're thinking, what does public policy and make-up have in common?  Honestly, I couldn't tell you.  But I know that going to a conference is much more fun when you have a new lipstick to go with your suit, and a fresh, glowing face when you grab a photo with your favourite people.

Photo Credit: Maple Lead Beauty, This is my 4 year old Miniature German Schnauzer 

I decided to create a beauty blog that focuses on the opportunities present for Canadians.  I am tired of seeing blogs reviewing products that are only available in the States, or only ship to the States (here's looking at you BirchBox and Zoya!)  So in response, this is for all my fellow Canadian women who are frustrated with our higher prices, and the lack of free shipping- or shipping at all.

You can expect reviews of beauty boxes, gifts with purchase, and new products with the odd DIY, hair style, or fashion thrown in.  And photos of my dog.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment