Fall 2013 Luxebox: LouLou Edition

Thursday 24 October 2013

in
Yay!  It arrived!  I have been especially looking forward to receiving this box.  It only ships 4 times per year, but given the quality that I received I am really not complaining!  Upon opening the standard brown shipping box I was created by this lovely little surprise.  Feeling the "Luxe" already.  So let us begin!

This box ships for $26, and the LouLou upgrade was $7, so $33.

Pretty!  I didn't want to open it it looked so perfect.

This fancy little list tells me everything in the box.  When I opened it I was hit with a beautiful mix of sweet smells.  Mmmm...

All of the products came in this little bag inside the box.

Ah!  Its like Christmas!

Look at all of it!

Products: CoverGirl Outlast (Full Size Nail Polish), Barefoot Venus Bath Bliss (Full Size), Eyeshadow Brush (Full Size), Michael Kors Fragrances (1.5 mL x 3), Be a Bombshell Eyeliner (Full Size), Klorane Dry Shampoo (50 mL), L'Occitane IMM Precious Night Cream (15 mL), L'Occitane Supple Skin Oil (15 mL).

Michael Kors Fragrances (1.5 mL x 3)


These fragrances are standard perfume sample sized.   However they came in a pretty little gold and cream match box styles box.  No detail to small!  I'm not huge on the Sporty scent, but Sexy and Glam small rich and deep.  I like it, but I don't know if I will end up buying them.  I have handfuls of mini perfume samples, a dozen deluxe samples, and a few full sized ones.  But if I ran out of perfumes, I would consider Sexy or Glam.  Just not Sporty. 

This is the Be a Bombshell eyeliner.  The eyeliner its self is a bit chubby (like a marker).  Currently I use the black Stila pen in Jet Black, which is skinnier.I have used thicker pens before, and will get a good use out of this one (I hardy leave the house with out a cat's eye, mascara, and lipstick).  The line is thicker than I am use to, but I'm not worried.


Not too sure how I feel about this colour.  Not quite my favourite.  It has a nice shimmer in the bottle- a gold hue with a pink-purple base.  I'm not going to test it out, incase I want to give it to a friend.  

Vintage package!
This.  Smells.  Delicious.  Coconut... Mango...Almond...so so sweet.  Inside is a plastic bag filled with powder to be put in a bath.  Tomorrow night?  Yeap.  I also adore the vintage package.  The back says "Being naked never felt so good."  The only thing that makes me feel better about this is that it was made in Canada in Kelowna B.C.

Inside!
Next up: L'Occitane products


The "Supple Skin Oil" smells divine.  I'll have to apply some after my next bath.  As for the "Precious Night Cream", I think I will set that aside for my mom for Christmas.  


The brush is tiny, but soft.  I'm looking forward to giving this a try this weekend.

There was also a dry shampoo in the box that has a clean smell to it.  That will be joining me in Calgary where its sole purpose will be to extend the life of my blow out.

This box also comes with 4 issues of LouLou magazine which I will receive over the next few months.  I actually got my first copy before my box arrived!

It claims to be worth $105.  I really don't have the time right now to do a full tally.  But I know I am impressed with what I received, and that I can't wait for my Winter 2013 box!  So many full sized items...this box just smells so good.

Bonus: The white box it arrived in is perfect to organize makeup, or to wrap up a Christmas gift in.

5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment